COSMA Usage Policies
The COSMA usage policy has not yet been fully updated. However, please adhere to these points:
- No personal data should be stored on COSMA without discussion and agreement with cosma-support
- This includes anonymised patient survey data
- Your private SSH key used to access COSMA must be kept secure and must not be disclosed to anyone (including cosma-support). It should be protected by a passphrase.
- You should not try to bypass COSMA security.
- You should not run jobs on the login nodes
- These are for use by all users, therefore do not use more than 1 or 2 CPU cores
- If you require more CPU cores, please discuss with cosma-support