Skip to main content

Research Council Awards 

If you are a home fee-paying student you may be able to access funding from one of the seven UK Research Councils to cover the cost of your postgraduate degree. 

You may also be able to access funding from UK Research and Innovation. 

Typically, Research Council funding consists of: 

  • Full payment of home tuition fees 
  • A stipend to cover your living costs 
  • A research training support grant (usually paid directly to your department). 

For further information on securing funding from the Research Council, including how to apply, follow the links below.